Sunday, September 16, 2007

post # 2

Hey everyone. My first few weeks of school have been pretty good. I’ve been really busy with field hockey and homework. This year in class I’d like to get an A. To do this I should correct my homework and make sure I understand what I did that was wrong, and review my notes. Completing the homework daily shouldn’t be a problem for me. I have some study halls and hopefully enough time at home to get it done. Doing the homework every night helps me learn in this class. By doing this I review outside of class and can take my time to understand things. Nothing has been too difficult yet. My goal for the next 2 weeks is to keep on doing my work and understand everything.

1 comment:

N.D. said...

Jen, this is a good goal. Also, instead of "getting an A" as a goal for the year, maybe understanding and applying what you've learned throughout the year would be a good benchmark.