Sunday, September 23, 2007

Post #3

Hey everyone!
An example of a reflection that I see every day is myself in the mirror, an example of a rotation I see every day is the rotating of a door knob, an example of a translation that I see every day is a car driveing in a circle. A shape that has symmetry is a square. The line of symmetry is in the middle of the square so both sides are the same. A figure with an interior angle of 30 degrees has 12 sides because the formula to find interior angles is 360/number of sides=interior angle. So i did 360/30 degrees and got 12. and 360/12=30.

3 comments:

Maggie loves math said...

Hey Jen!!!

Commenting your blog. Random i know but we are suppose to.

<3 Maggie

N.D. said...

Jen, good. Separate each question with a blank line.

Bea said...

Jennnn! great job on yourblog post! you really rocked that assignment. see you in class

-b