Hey everyone,
I have focused on my goal which was to get an A. It seems to be working for me because I have an A in the class currently.
There are many things I have learned so far in this class, but here are three....
1. I have learned how to identify what different features a shape has by marking it with symbols, (parallel, equal sides, etc.)
2. I have learned how to calculate a certain percent of a number. This can help me in real life when trying to find the percent of something, for example in a clothing store, or at a restaurant.
3. I have learned how to move a shape around to different coordinates but still keep the same shape.
2 topics that I feel very good about are....
1. I feel very good about probability
2. I feel very good about graphing lines
1 topic I need some help on is....
1. I need more help on rotations by eye sight without tracing paper
These can be topics or types of problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good Jen! These are difficult problems(rotations without a graph).
Hey Jen Nice blog.
See you in class tomorrow. :)
rotations without a graph are tough to overcome but i think i got better at it over time. My goal for this class is to get an A also but it slightly slipped thanks to no blog posting =(
Post a Comment