Personal Growth/Reflection due 2/5
Is your progress what you expected it to be?
Yes i believe i have made great progress this year
How is your progress different than your expectations?
I would like to understand concepts faster but i will give myself time
What are you doing in preparation for this class that you are proud of?
I am doing my homework each night and i have the majority of my assignments in on time
What are you doing that you could do better?
I could understand concepts faster, the congruent triangles is sort of confusing me right now. I just need to memorize the different types (ASA, AAS, SAS, SSS) and then hopefully i will be okay.
What is preventing you from doing as well as you could possibly do?
i dont think anything is preventing me, but i would like to be more modivated to do my work, i'm not sure what will motivate me though.
Personal Growth plan:
My personal growth plan includes motivating myself even when I don't feel like it to do my work and review what we are learning at that time period. If I do this hopefully i will understand concepts faster and feel more confident in geometry class :)
see you tomorrowww
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment